I should write about my opinions on “artisanal software” separately, but I have mentioned some of the tools I use, and DevonThink is pretty central to a lot of ways I “augment myself”.
So, here’s a series1 of posts with some ideas on using notes, that mention DevonThink (and OmniFocus):
- The stream of information
- Deciding on a program for your notes
- What is a Zettelkasten or Note-box?
- Preparing settings in DevonThink
- Following up DevonThink files with OmniFocus
- by Kourosh Dini, and if you liked this, he has a book on more of this. ↩︎